vrijdag 11 september 2009

I'm a PINK LADY!! And a Freebie!!

Wooooooooooot!!

I'm a new Pink Lady at DSDI (Digi Scraps Drive In)
It's a totally cool and new place in 50's style, and I soooo love it there! The store will have it's grand opening in the week of september 24-27, and it will be great!!
So if you want a chocolatemilkshake, throw some pennies in the Jukebox, and finally
wear your big polkadot Rock & Roll skirt...follow me in my old chevy to DSDI!

They're looking for a few designers too, so if you want to try, get your application in!


They also have a lot...and I mean A LOT of cool challenges in their forum
I jumped in the Colour Challenge where we got a great swatch to work with
and I've made you 5 kewlio papers


.:Download:.

Have fun, and a great weekend!!

Tomorrow there will be some great releases at IL from me
Here are some peeks :)

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

deltalady6 zei

Great kit, love the texture, thank you!