woensdag 15 juli 2009

Freebie time!!!

I'm so totally settled at Inspiration Lane
It's a great great GREAT community to be part of.
The challenges are great too. So come to the IL forum and play along!!
You can get points for great IL goodies!

I've participated in already 5 of them.

My LO for the scraplift challenge



The Template challenge


The Lyrics challenge


The mini madness with a great mini kit from
Christie Lemmon

And for the Colors to inspire you challenge I've made a minikit for you


there are 5 papers and 5 elements you can play with
just download it here *link expired*
I hope you have fun with it, and maybe I see you at IL!!

2 opmerkingen:

Kos med papir og saks zei

fantastic layouts

have a nice day

TheMommason zei

Thanks for the mini and Can't wait to see your store at Inspiration Lane open tomorrow!!!!