zaterdag 25 juli 2009

New Releases 20% off and Super Saver Weekend!!

Well here they are!!
My new releases at Inspiration Lane!!

The first you already saw...a bit...It's my girly kit Angela



The second kit Fabian (Yeah made another) is for the boys



And my new photomasks set




But we have another great deal!!

Check out all the great deals you can get in our boutique now thru Sunday night!
Everything in the SSW category is $1.50 or $2.00!
These deals won't be here come Monday morning, so grab em up quick

Just click here to see those fabulous deals!!

My kit Soothing is just $2,00 and my Just this Paper pack $1,50!!




Did you also know, that when you sign up for the IL newsletter, you'll receive
stunning freebies, coupons, and scoops?
This cute little mini from Simply Scraps is free!!

6 opmerkingen:

Angeljet zei

I'm totally in love with your awesome photomasks. Great designs you have in your store.
Some time ago I was looking for a kit with poppies; just noticed you have a great one too. Too bad I already bought two kits with red poppies.

Leuke spulletjes heb je. Grappig dat je verkoopt bij IL, daar ben ik even CT leader geweest.

SarahB zei

What fun kits! The pink and green is just what my older girl would choose too!

Michelle zei

Wow, great stuff! fun blog too.

Melissa zei

Love your new releases!

Robin Ennis Willson zei

I just love those bees, but everything is great. Wonderful colors.

Mommy Spice zei

Yay for Super Saver Weekend! :D Great releases this week!